- Nash’s VReversal is completely strike invincible but not projectile invincible. In order to properly punish Nash’s VReversal, you need a projectile-type move that can reach him as his character model reappears from his VReversal. Luckily, Ibuki has a multitude of moves that can punish Nash’s VReversal.
- If you have no resources (VTrigger/CA), you can punish Nash’s VReversal with a fully-charged VSkill. You have to wait for Nash to pass Ibuki’s body before charging it or else she does not turn around to punish it.
- If you have VTrigger stocked, you can punish Nash’s VReversal with HP Ground Kunai VTC s.HP xx. You have to wait for Nash to reappear after his VReversal before inputting QCF HP.
- If you have >1 Kunai and CA stocked, you can go for a really easy CA punish using MP Kunai Ikkinage. Just hold MP as you do meaty s.MP and release it when you see Nash reappear after his VReversal.
- If you have >=1 Kunai and CA stocked, you can also go for HP Ground Kunai, CA. The HP Ground Kunai hits with enough frame advantage that you can (hit confirm) link CA afterwards.